Black Lives Matter
We stand with the Black community against injustice and racism. To all of our Black friends, customers, and citizens of the world — we stand with you.
As a first step, change starts with acknowledging our privilege and listening. We are committed to learning. We are committed to donating. We are donating to organizations fighting against racism and police brutality. We are committed to doing better.
A few of the ways we are learning, supporting, and donating:
WHERE TO DONATE:
RESOURCES TO READ, WATCH AND LISTEN TO:
- 13th (Stream on Netflix)
- Explained: The Racial Wealth Gap (Stream on Netflix)
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- White Fragility: Why It’s so Hard for White People to Talk About Racism by Robin DiAngelo
- So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- 1619 (Podcast by NY Times)
- About Race
- Code Switch (NPR)